Sunday, October 21, 2018

Take me there again....


....the street where I first lost my balance
the world, the world of my love,
from where I brought back my restlessness
......take me

where I left my life unaware
where I left my youth
where on a square you will find 
fresh signs of my devotion to my love
....take me

that world where she left her footprints
there lies my happiness and sadness
I will bring back ashes of that trail
of which  every speck is my beloved
......take me

there behind one colorful veil
you will find her shining face
I will capture that light in my eyes
perhaps it will cure my sick heart
....take me there again

--translation by
charu

Movie-- Sharabi Singer--- Mohammed Rafi Lyrics--- Rajendar Krishan
Stars---Dev Aanand and Madhubala
Music Director...Madan Mohan




No comments:

Post a Comment